About Me

My photo
When I read a great book, I don't go on to the next great book, I want to know what else the author has to offer. I read a lot of series and I believe it takes a great author to grow a series. It's not uncommon that once I find such an author, I will read everything they've written. Sometimes the series goes on past it's peak, but you won't find that to be an issue with my recommendations. These are the best of the best, in my book ;-)

Monday, April 4, 2016

Jill Shalvis is Simply Irresistible!

I downloaded my first Jill Shalvis book on August 18, 2013. It was book 1 of her Lucky Harbor series 'Simply Irresistible'. The first thing I did when I finished it was say a little prayer that it was a very long, established series. The Lucky Harbor series was up to 7 books at the time and I ate them up! The 8th book, Always On My Mind came out a little under a month later. It is sooooo good. Jill's wit constantly makes me laugh out loud when I'm reading her books. If you haven't come across this series yet, you get a full dozen to indulge on!
Click here for all of the Lucky Harbor series books!

In January, 2014, I discovered The Wilder series trilogy and that's when I realized there was so much more to Jill Shalvis than Lucky Harbor and the madness began. And it is still ongoing. The first book in The Wilder series is 'Instant Attraction' and it's just the beginning of the Wilder adventure!
Book one of the Animal Magnetism series was released before I started The Wilder series but I didn't start it until April 2014. By then, I had four books to binge on and only three months to wait on book 5. There are 7 books total now and they're just as good as the Lucky Harbor and The Wilder series. Actually, if you're an animal lover, you may like them more! The first book in the series is also called 'Animal Magnetism'.
Click here for all of the Animal Magnetism series books!

Jill just released the third book (April 2016) in her newest series, Cedar Ridge. If you follow Jill on Facebook and see her amazing posts of her favorite writing spots in her hometown of Lake Tahoe, you'll understand how easy it is for her to place you somewhere like Cedar Ridge, Colorado. The first book in the series is Second Chance Summer.
Click here for all of the Cedar Ridge series books!

No comments:

Post a Comment